Have you thought about creating a picture book before? Perhaps you’re used to keeping your photographs in an album, so why would you need to create a photo book? A Photo Album is just a normal book where you can arrange a set of photographs in a particular order of your selection. You can definitely bring a bit of creativity your photos with a professionally printed photo book.
Here are seven reasons I Think photo books are far better than photo albums
- Individual and Personalized Design – You get to design your own picture book! You have total control over the sizes of the pictures, their arrangement on the page along with the overall style and colors of this book. You can take a photo take up an entire page on the novel, or match a hundred pictures on a single page.
- Pro Printing – it’s personally designed and the individual photographs are published on the page unlike a photo album where the photographs are stuck to the pages. This implies no finger smudges in your favorite photos, and you don’t have to purchase expensive acid proof papers or worry about your photographs fading.
- Lightweight and Slim – MySelfBook – fotoalbum can be heavy and bulky, but picture books are slim and lightweight because the pictures are published on the page. Professional book printing and binding will make sure your memories are preserved for a lifetime.
- Combine Your Pictures – Combine or overlay photos, glue or cut, angles or straight, color, black and white or sepia; you can decide on how you want your memories to be preserved. You can even write text beside or above pictures indicating the event or something special that you want to remember.
- Less costly than Alternatives – High quality photo albums, scrapbooking and creative memories provide are really pricey. In comparison with these expenses, photo books are inexpensive! They also let you test out your layout without undermining your photographs or wasting your own supplies. The software to make a picture book is very user friendly. Anyone with a taste of originality can use it.
- Screen them Your Method – As a photographer, you have complete control over the results of your novel, display your pictures as you intended them.
- Its Fun! – Most of all, designing your own photo book is fun. Attempt your first one and you will be hooked!
So, why not get some of those photos which are lying concealed on your hard disk to a hard cover photo book!